Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18 day 29

day 29 walden to kremlins--77 miles

Left walden and soon passed the Israeli gentleman who was traveling solo.  We chatted a bit then I spend on and made great time through north central Colorado which had beautiful farms and the site of a few peaks.  The forests are devastated by the pine beetle by beautiful in there own way.  Soon I topped willow creek pass and descended to the junction with highway 40 and on into Hot Sulphur springs the threat of rain.  We were going to camp here but could not find anything desirable so I spend on into Kremmling which is on the Colorado River.  In town I found more Camp games to fill our time at a great thrift store.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the Posts, Laurie. Sounds like you are having a great time. Dad

    ReplyDelete